Solved hp mini - Mabox win

Continuing the discussion from Rescuing an hp mini:
Thanks to everyone who contributed their knowledge I was able to solve the hp mini problem.
Mabox won over Antix, I managed to connect it to the wifi network and the wired network, everything works, it is updated until this morning, that is, it lacks the useful 3 updates of a while ago, I installed LibreOffice, I have to put it in Spanish, work that I will leave to the owner of the machine to be familiarized, of course I will give the relevant instructions for her to do so.
From now on it depends on the owner who is going to use it, I guess that if she gets hooked on Linux, she will be on this forum soon.
She will probably not be able to connect her cell phone so she will ask for help to do it with mtp-detect.
Again thank you all very much.
It is a pleasure to be part of this community.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

4 Likes

I went to take the hp mini to its owner, I don’t know what happened, it doesn’t give video signal, I can’t see the boot, I connected it to another monitor and it doesn’t receive signal either, I guess something got disconnected on the way. Now it’s a question of some technical service since I can’t see it and can’t do anything about it.

The hp mini was left working with Mabox at full capacity. The battery had to be disconnected and the CMOS battery had to be changed, but despite its low resources, it works, supports updates, connects to wifi, Pyradio, Cava, Terminator, LibreOffice, etc. work.
The only problem I have is with the microphone, I do not know if it is a problem of hard or drivers, as soon as I can I will look at it.
Is there any command to get data from the microphone and its drivers?