Middle-click on desktop menu gets some additional functionality.
Let you quickly enable/disable some features, like:
- Conky session
- Picom compositor
- Screen edges/ hot corners
- Cortile tiling manager (not yet but planned)
- Auto-theming on wallpaper change (colorizer functionality)
Window Manager tweaks
to quickly enable/disable some WM features like:
- show/hide desktop on left click
- switching desktop with mouse wheel
- enable/disable Focus follow Mouse mode
First two were enabled by default in recent Mabox releases, but I realized that they may be confusing for users which do not expect such events. on the other hand, I believe those settings are very useful, so they can be enabled quickly.