Decide what kernel will be supplied by default. Are we staying at 5.4 or go with 5.10, which will be the new LTS in days ??
- Reset/restore tab in Mabox Control Center - quick help for users who messed up config files like rc.xml, autostart and others - clickable front-end for new mb-reset command
- some keyboard shortcuts changed - sidepanels, quake-term - edit tint2, conkies, jgkeys-pipe.
- improved default tint2 config
- [FIXED] Conky showing wrong memory usage BUG
- Tint2 panel: optional mini HW monitor for systray - phwmon.py
- Tint2 panel - adding launchers to panel is very easy now
- Menu/Sidepanels lots of improvements: gradients , configurable sidepanels position, padding, borders, submenu spacing, rounded corners, border
- mb-reset - helper command to reset/update config files
- jgbrowser pipemenu - now counts dirs and files, hidden files toggle
- SSH Connections pipemenu - parsing your ~/.ssh/config
- Sys Info pipemenu - click-actions added where they make sense (kernel, packages, resolution). jgbrowser added to mountpoints.