Show your desktop - September 2020

Una captura de pantalla más :slight_smile:

Right now ? :wink:

2 Likes

3 Likes

This second one looks thrilling! Amazing wallpaper with transparent background.

1 Like

U mnie jakoś to inaczej wygląda menu otwieranym na pulpicie i na prawym pasku. Na pulpicie pod menu w zasadzie mam tylko czcionkę do wyboru, a na prawym pasku są pozostałe podmenu. Jest jakiś sposób zmiany?
Mabox_2020-09-11-21:45:1599853550

3 Likes

Musisz przekopiować nowe pliki konfiguracyjne dla menu:

cp /usr/share/mabox/lang/pl/.config/mabox/settings* ~/.config/mabox/
cp /usr/share/mabox/lang/pl/.config/jgmenu/prepend.csv ~/.config/jgmenu/

Super, działa.
Dziękuję.
Mabox_2020-09-11-22:39:1599856785

I added some pie for Mabox menu… hahahaha having fun, you can install latest gnome-pie package ( will add 3 dependency pacakes) from add/remove software application. And then to check and get your favorite settings for pie, make it run from Menu>Applications>Accesories>Gnome-pie or from terminal…and you should see gnome-pie’s icon in the icon panel area…click right-mouse button and pick preferences to set it at your own taste. Pick apps for your main gnome pie menu ( press keybinds CTRL+ALT+SpaceBar and you could see it on your screen working). Check this video I picked funky themes in gnome pie settings… and still playing with pie.

1 Like

CyberPunk_Neon slightly changed :smiley:

6 Likes

Uploading: Mabox_2020-09-22-23:15:1600809329.png…

4 Likes

Cool OMG one can feel that tongue watering one’s face hahahaaha very cool

1 Like

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Nowe elemanty panelu w starej wersji Maboxa

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nowe elemanty panelu w starej wersji Maboxa

Looks amazing , have you considered to add this theme as default for 20.10 ?

It will be available but not as default… but it is very easy to switch themes with Theme Manager.
Also I don’t know license of this wallpaper - found it somewhere - so I can’t include it.

Openbox with polybar and tint2. And som personal things:)

2 Likes

It looks awesome… Congrats !

1 Like