Show your desktop-October 2023

New month, new wallpaper and new screenshot.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Still using this for many months. Just love this.

7 Likes

A bit of Halloween spirit on my Mabox install.

3 Likes

Lastly change the theme and wallpaper. Beautiful.

6 Likes

A little change to the conky of my Halloween spirit layout.

3 Likes

The tint2 coloring looks very promising. :mage: :slight_smile:

I am currently using two bash scripts to be able to change the color of the tint2 icons and gtk-3 icon theme in a quicker way. Though not that fancy…
Created a set of different color gtk icon themes with themix(oomox) to choose from.

:bird:

4 Likes

Mabox desktop remap wallpapers.

mabox-animation-15-34-37mabox-animation-15-57-18
mabox-animation-17-25-24

I added a interval for screenshots and a gifmaker to mb-jgtools.
The save dir of the shots can be used to create a gif anim of the pix.

The gifmaker and interval-screenshots having a config file to set interval / frame rate and resolution etc.
A challange to stay below 512kb :robot: …

3 Likes

I used the current wallpaper of MacOS Sonoma. Even as a Linux Fan :penguin: I like it :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

Wallpaper is a pic of my son’s “new” pup that he got from the animal shelter on 10/14/2023. Ramsey is a Terrier mix, is 9 months of age, very playful, does decent on a leash, and getting accustomed to his new home’s surroundings. In the pic he is enjoying the outdoors in our yard.

5 Likes

I’m new to Mabox Linux, this is my desktop setup, others will come in the future.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Looks nice!

2 Likes

Change in wallpaper on my testing laptop. Wallpaper is “1-Retro Neon Disco-Visual Architects”.

3 Likes

i like this very much!

1 Like

welcome!
cool dog!

this is what i am messing around with.i finally got spotify-tui working and im very proud of myself. icon theme is Compass and im trying out exa for my terminal.

4 Likes

In honor of National Black Cat Day which happens to be today.

1 Like

After a long time I used mabox again as the only operating system and it turned out phenomenal, what a good job by my friend Napcok, congratulations for your effort and dedication to this great project.

4 Likes

A bit of Halloween spirit on my desktop.

2 Likes