Show your desktop - October 2022

Basic screen recording added to our screenshot tool super + PrtScn

To stop recording, use the icon which appears in system tray when recording is started.

7 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

From my Sunday visit to this amazing Tree kindda Hotel & Restaurant resort near my hometown, southern Chile. (called Huilo Huilo Hotel resort btw)

5 Likes

They said … use Openbox, you’ll never have a clutter on your desktop again :wink:

5 Likes

some way of transparency for windows that I can apply?

yaru-colors + plank/bloomish
The only thing I like about Ubuntu is its colors :stuck_out_tongue:
Yaru-Colors It’s good because the icon theme fits many wallpapers, you should think about it a bit :wink:

4 Likes

Back in Matrix style!

8 Likes

You can experiment with Picom → picom - ArchWiki

2 Likes

Glad to live at the end of the world, best regards to you all from The Andes mountains in Chile

8 Likes

Working on updated and additional Conkies - to better fit upcoming new features of Colorizer and overall.
Comming soon :wink:

6 Likes

Hello @napcok
I love thé conky for thé external material. Good works and thanks for created and maintened Mabox.

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Show your desktop - October 2022:

Best regards from Germany. My desktop with conky translated into native tongue…

8 Likes

Hello @odella, nice and clean desktop.
Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings from México @odella :slight_smile:
I like your desktop… I’ll do the same for my notebook :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words.

My notebook is about 10 years old.

1 Like

@odella
I have some PCs from 10 years ago that I bought cheaply because “normal users” can no longer install Wind0ws 10 and don’t want them, although some have good batteries. I like to test distros and do small projects like rtmp servers or just sftp for backups. I recently met Mabox and well here I am. Enjoying this good distro and I like it.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Conky context menus and new Conkies for Mabox Istredd

In fact this (is) was my October desktop with just system monitoring conkies developed by our dear @napcok and my personal panel and wallpaper settings with my extra mpv-lua script to notify pyradio or any media file played by mpv player. This lua script does not need extra packages cause Mabox has all installed by default, you just need to create a new folder called scripts in: home/.config/mpv/ and insert this script file into the new folder named as scripts so as to be autodetected by mpv player. Then restart and test it with mpv. If you give it a try for fun and have questions contact me in our Mabox Telegram channel. I leave a link for this mpv-lua script for 15 days. Regards from Chile. FilePost

5 Likes

pues este es el difinitivo por lo pronto mientras desarrollo ideas y nuevos paneles

5 Likes