Show your desktop - May 2022

First of May :slight_smile:
Playing a little bit with Conky

7 Likes

Very cool look:

4 Likes

Thanks @ben_chile, Just started to work slowly on some new Conkies - will share them somewhere when ready. Just few basic conkies - but the plan is to make easy to colorize them :smiley:

4 Likes

My desptop maj 2022

9 Likes

5 Likes

New month new desktop

6 Likes

Luce excelente , felicitaciones. Agregamos ayer el manual en espanol te dejo un link: Mabox Linux Manual puede ser de utilidad.

4 Likes

Conky madness :wink:

5 Likes

Amazing Conky development… I love that Mabox colorizer menu tool, 10 out of 10!

2 Likes

Marathon… of writing something in 10 minutes (by enthusiasm)… then fixing it by next couple of hours :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: :smile: :smile: sounds having big fun anyway :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That tiling conky looks quite useful and nice as well.

3 Likes

Yes, I hope it will help users to discover real power of terminator (or even better quake-terminal wrapper)

2 Likes

No scripting today, just a little GIMPing :wink:

2 Likes

Panels session 1 with paper themes and new dark mabox gtk, dedicated to our dear artist contributor @Aleksandar_tattoo ( I got inspired because of your amazing wallpaper, thanks or grazie mille)

Thanks to Sam Hewitt Paper developer
Thanks to JU14664 Simply Circles Themes for Openbox & @RodrigoChile from Manjaro Espanol Telegram channel.

5 Likes

Early version of Colorizer will be publicly available soon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha grazie a te :grin:
P.s. I’m working on some new ideas :wink:

2 Likes

Not very exciting but…

Room shortage on my laptop screen (1366x768) triggered me to add the (already there) dock panel. Moved weather and systray to it. Need yet to remove the launcher and replicate the app buttons from top panel…

5 Likes

Weather info looks great on that dock. Congrats you’ve done an amazing job! :smiley:

4 Likes

Doing a little bit of heresy :underage:

Don’t want to configure this unuserfriendly ugly bar tho

4 Likes