Remove Mabox desktop watermark?

Hi,

I am new to Mabox and enjoying it so far, seems to be a keeper. I did a bunch of searching but haven’t found anything yet to help. How do I go about removing the Mabox watermark in the bottom right corner of the desktop? I see some screenshots without it and looking at the background folder I can see it’s not in the png files.

Thanks in advance for helping out me out with noob question :slight_smile:

Cheers,
FS

1 Like

Hi,
It’s Conky.
You can use “Conky chooser GUI Script”. Go to Main menu (right click on desktop) → SettingsConkiesChoose Conky.
And uncheck MB-text.conkyrc.

2 Likes

Outstanding, thank you! I knew it was something simple but just wasn’t searching the right terms. I need to play around with conky and tint2 a bit more to learn it’s settings and getting it looking just right :+1:

1 Like

Maybe this will interest you …
Mabox has a cool theme changer and several predefined themes that you can easily switch between and save your own configurations.
More about that here → Mabox themes - Mabox Linux notes

2 Likes

Thanks. I have been messing around with the settings for all the appearance options a fair bit. The mouseover tool tips were driving me nuts and found the option to turn them off for tint2 but for the life of me, I can’t find the option to turn them off the left and right side panel arrow icons; and the M logo.

Mabox_2020-12-06-23:03:1607324604

1 Like

You can play with current tint2 config by Settings Menu super + sTint2 panelsConfigure…
Probably removing tooltips from 3 buttons is what you need.

2 Likes

That was it, thanks!! I missed it when going through the options before.

1 Like