Problems with steam, vulkan?

Hello, my hardware is a gtx 1060 and an intel i5. I downloaded a game called planetside 2 on steam and tried to run it, and it gave me the following error:

BInit - Unable to initialize Vulkan!
Vulkan missing requested extension 'VK_KHR_surface'.
Vulkan missing requested extension 'VK_KHR_xlib_surface'.
vkEnumeratePhysicalDevices failed, unable to init and enumerate GPUs with Vulkan.

I tried to google the issue a little bit and vulkaninfo says the command is not found.
I also saw someone asking about the command -Qs vulkan so here is the output if this can be of any help to you:

local/lib32-vulkan-icd-loader 1.3.245-1
    Vulkan Installable Client Driver (ICD) Loader (32-bit)
local/spirv-tools 2022.4-1 (vulkan-devel)
    API and commands for processing SPIR-V modules
local/vulkan-icd-loader 1.3.245-1
    Vulkan Installable Client Driver (ICD) Loader
local/vulkan-intel 23.0.4-1
    Intel's Vulkan mesa driver
local/vulkan-radeon 23.0.4-1
    Radeon's Vulkan mesa driver

Additionally, i get these errors when pressing attempting the launch the game:

wine: RLIMIT_NICE is <= 20, unable to use setpriority safely
GameAction [AppID 218230, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to SiteLicenseSeatCheckout with ""
GameAction [AppID 218230, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to CreatingProcess with ""
GameAction [AppID 218230, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp waiting for user response to CreatingProcess ""
GameAction [AppID 218230, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp continues with user response "CreatingProcess"
/bin/sh\0-c\0/home/marcopolo/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/reaper SteamLaunch AppId=218230 -- /home/marcopolo/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-launch-wrapper -- '/home/marcopolo/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/SteamLinuxRuntime_sniper'/_v2-entry-point --verb=waitforexitandrun -- '/home/marcopolo/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Proton - Experimental'/proton waitforexitandrun  '/home/marcopolo/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/PlanetSide 2/LaunchPad.exe' Updates:enable=0 Updates:PatchSelf=1 campaignID=1063272  promoID=146 launchPoint=steam launchArgs=STEAM_ENABLED=1\0
Game process added : AppID 218230 "/home/marcopolo/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/reaper SteamLaunch AppId=218230 -- /home/marcopolo/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/steam-launch-wrapper -- '/home/marcopolo/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/SteamLinuxRuntime_sniper'/_v2-entry-point --verb=waitforexitandrun -- '/home/marcopolo/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Proton - Experimental'/proton waitforexitandrun  '/home/marcopolo/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/PlanetSide 2/LaunchPad.exe' Updates:enable=0 Updates:PatchSelf=1 campaignID=1063272  promoID=146 launchPoint=steam launchArgs=STEAM_ENABLED=1", ProcID 91563, IP 0.0.0.0:0
chdir "/home/marcopolo/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/PlanetSide 2"
ERROR: ld.so: object '/home/marcopolo/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object '/home/marcopolo/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_64/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object '/home/marcopolo/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored.
GameAction [AppID 218230, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to WaitingGameWindow with ""

(steam:88034): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_ref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

(steam:88034): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
GameAction [AppID 218230, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to Completed with ""

(steam:88034): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_ref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

(steam:88034): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
fsync: up and running.
wine: RLIMIT_NICE is <= 20, unable to use setpriority safely

The game has always worked on other operating systems, so i don’t know why it doesn’t work on mabox. I’m also on the 6.31.1 kernel.

I hope you guys can help , thank you!