Problems at start-up

Today when I turned on my computer I found an error message that I tried to photograph with my mobile phone to look for information about it but I couldn’t, anyway the machine did its thing and after a couple of minutes it continued to start. I was able to check the journactl with the following results:

jun 04 20:22:18 Claudio-Mabox kernel: RAS: Correctable Errors collector initialized.
jun 04 20:23:14 Claudio-Mabox kernel: RAS: Correctable Errors collector initialized.
jun 04 20:25:29 Claudio-Mabox pulseaudio[587]: GetManagedObjects() failed: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NameHasNoOwner: Could not activate remote peer 'org.bluez': unit failed
jun 04 20:57:27 Claudio-Mabox kernel: RAS: Correctable Errors collector initialized.
jun 04 20:59:37 Claudio-Mabox pulseaudio[567]: GetManagedObjects() failed: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NameHasNoOwner: Could not activate remote peer 'org.bluez': unit failed

Now I don’t know if the problem was caused by the installation of zram and the subsequent deletion of the swap partition from the hard disk, if it has to do with the last update yesterday or what.

If you understand what’s going on, I’d appreciate your help to solve it.
I will try to capture the initial screen with the error to see if it provides more concrete information about the problem.

These are the photos I managed to take of the beginning of the project.