Hi for first im not the linux power user. Mabox not booting. Black screen and white cursor blinking.
Under windows 11 everything works great.
My log:
If i need to show someting more please tell my.
Thanks
Hi for first im not the linux power user. Mabox not booting. Black screen and white cursor blinking.
Under windows 11 everything works great.
My log:
If i need to show someting more please tell my.
Thanks
Hi @benq3 ,
Welcome to the forum. ![]()
The screenshot does not show the issue.
can you show
systemctl --failed
and
cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log
How and when did you install Mabox? Did you do a partial upgrade? Did you upgrade?
The more info the better ![]()
Mabox is installed on third drive SSD from Intel. First partition is NTFS and rest is /(ext4), /boot/EFI (fat32) and /home (ext4). I have Windows 11 on a other drive. Everything was completly fine. I have playing Silent Hill Townfall for while. Then restart system. And now its not booting.
I will send logs łatwe after work
(post deleted by author)
I have found problem. After installing Mabox i have also installed all the drivers for my graphic card video-linux, video-modesetting and video-vesa. Because i thought that would be the right way ![]()
For my radeon 6800xt should be only video-linux driver.
So i have deleted other two:
sudo rm /etc/X11/mhwd.d/vesa.conf
sudo mhwd -r pci video-vesa
sudo mhwd -r pci video-modesetting
Thanks muzgs to showing me this log with xorg.