Manos al manual de Mabox or Spanish Mabox Manual at last

Bueno al parecer en corto tiempo estara la version del manual de usuario de Mabox en español, espero tenerlo este fn de semana para que se pueda acceder desde el sitio oficial la proxima semana.

6 Likes

Great news @ben_chile :slight_smile:
If you need some help or assistance just PM me.

2 Likes

I am also in the process of writing a Danish guide and making a Danish website about Mabox linux

5 Likes

The website is not up and running yet, but the front page looks like this

4 Likes

Looks amazing @Snubbi :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @ napcok
It is a major work both with ductumentation and website and videos on the various aspects of Mabox. I hope to finish in late April. I will not be completely finished, but a lot will be done and the rest will get in the way when I have time

3 Likes

@ben_chile me gusta mass! :smiley:
@Snubbi Greate work this will be big effort!
I started one guide in Italian and another one I will do in Serbian ( yes some Balkan multiple languages can work better I think )
I need just some little free time to get it done. I was renovating bedroom and making new PC desk/office for several weeks now plus regular works and other stuff, that was why I’m wasn’t here .
I think maybe next week I will complete the Italian manual when I’m not finishing the desk shelwes XD.

3 Likes

I am retired (68 years old) so I have plenty of time until sometime in May when the garden calls with weeds. I only know Danish and English, I speak English poorly, I read books in English and I can write it fairly well. Well, yes, I sail in a sailboat in the summer, it takes some time. But I will definitely get to write and make videos about Mabox over the summer

6 Likes