Mabox video reviews

A nice review from eBuzz Central.

I’m really surprised how many users Mabox has, see the comments below the video :wink:
And why are they not active on the forum?

8 Likes

Hm … :thinking: nice question, I saw the video when was out.
Yesterday I tried several distros since I had free time
-Archlabs
-Endeavor OS Openbox
But honestly Mabox is superior … more complete, etc. to them and is using less ram than endeavor, I tried them on bare metal.
-Archlabs very incomplete by my means.
-I really found grate endeavor OS pacman cache cleaning tool ,you can program cleaning auto timing this can be great also on ours ?

Other than that I found Endeavor OS with more crispy clean screen, I don’t know why.
And they don’t have live cd…
Yes I know why Mabox is the best Openbox Distro. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

He actually didn’t clickbait in the video about Mabox being his new daily drive.
In the new video he is using live CD of mabox

Hope to see more videos about Mabox from eBuzz, really nice man.

3 Likes

A busy forum usually means that users are experiencing some problems and need help. The mabox forum has mostly compliments and any problems are sorted out really quickly. :+1:

8 Likes

I want to share another review 2022 from a Spanish youtuber site “Manos y Maquinas entre Videos” ( his second review since 2021) and he’s promoting Mabox emphasizing the use of it in an older laptop system (with poor processor Intel 2nd generation and lower RAM of 2GB) and how Mabox works out fine and can run very updated software with few difficulties. As you see our community keeps growing.

4 Likes

My video in Danish

5 Likes

Here is another video that counts something about Conky menus etc.

6 Likes

No commentary video showcase of basic Mabox features with dubstep

4 Likes