Hello @Aleksandar_tattoo
And thanks, I love Rebel and Sand. I use next time. Guillaume

1 Like

Here are some typographical Wallpapers

Quality Downloads>

Enjoy and have a nice week! :wink:
Now I need to go and clean my aquariums :tropical_fish:

3 Likes

the first 2 might fit the “easy on the eyes” theme @napcok is working on.

1 Like

Yeah @eman I was experimenting different styles and ideas only to let everyone have there kind a taste :sunglasses:
As always you can add some of your ideas as well if you need some type of specific color palette you can suggest here. I’ll be more than happy to try making it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you,
I’ll try to think of something and let you know.

1 Like

Since has been a long time guys :upside_down_face: Something new

HR Downloads>

5 Likes

I’m gonna be using that Crunchbang Lives on static one. great!

2 Likes

Mabox Rebel has become my crush… amazing job! Thanks Aleksandar

4 Likes

Thanks guys! :grin:
If you have any new ideas or inputs , I invite you to send me

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your amazing pieces of art… I am definitely including your mabox_office_vandal style for mabox + i3 window manager deploy… Gracias mil.

3 Likes

Gracias a te compañero! :melting_face:
If you have some ides please share, lately I don’t have much time :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Some new editions :slight_smile:
based on epic games that I love

Here are better quality files

6 Likes

Zelda used to be my fav game… Nice job I will give them a try at once, grazie. By the way, I want to request that I coud post some of your amazing designs in our Telegram channel, please.

3 Likes

@ben_chile you’re free to do with the artworks what you desire :slight_smile: like everyone else. As I promised on the start of my posts I published them without any signature or copyright on purpose, so they can be modified or used in any free form or way as well distributed. Yes you can mention me as an artist who created them and I will be honored :innocent:. Thanks for asking and I will be very glad to be part of your telegram. Sad that, following open source ideology if I can be helpful in any way on your projects by artistic point I will be more than happy :grin:
P.s. one of my favorites are doom and hexen but still I don’t have an idea how to make them to incorporate Mabox XD

3 Likes

Actually it is Mabox official telegram group, owned and opened by mabox developer, @napcok we are about 40 users and growing. I invite you to join us there and share ideas as well as make requests of technical support there: Telegram: Contact @maboxlinux :smiley:

4 Likes

@ben_chile thanks for the invite! I’m there :star_struck:

3 Likes

Nicely unique, thanks. I’ll have a try & play with them.

4 Likes

Thanks for your replay @paulie :slight_smile:
Some more really retro and simple wallpapers for You and our @ben_chile new theme that he is making.

sweater_tile_mabox-min

Here are the originals in HD >2K Quality :slight_smile:

P.s. Yeah, love the names :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Funny names, I love your amazing job…I really appreciate dear @Aleksandar_tattoo I will try them all and post soon our theme minima…

3 Likes

Some other with same color pallet :stuck_out_tongue:

And this is my support for i3WM on Mabox guys , specially to you Ben @ben_chile :grinning:

The original spirit is i3 wm intended ,but you know me, here is flavor for Openbox

One Big thank you for Font Swanky and Moo Moo
To Designer Kimberly Geswein

Here are high quality files >

5 Likes