Mabox 21.05 and openshot rare problem

What about logs? Did you even checked it?

2 Likes

if a system is not working properly, after a new version then I don’t think logs matter. if you have tested other archlinux, because all versions within pamac of openshot and all other tralala are the same I don’t see the point of it.
the only thing i know that mabox will be erased from the hardware.

1 Like

Download the latest build from openshot. They adressed this issue in their latest build. Don’t see the point of a discussion before you try that and provide proper logs if it fails. This is NOT a Mabox problem but a openshot problem.

Comment from Openshot developer

Like I said. Use something else untill they fix it. Openshot has this issue registered so it will not be long before a updated version hits the repo’s.

If video without sound in open shot and then add sound, if you now make a record in open shot, the sound will not be edited, and there is nowhere in pulse audio an app that will record the sound.

I think this is very strange, because if I take a live usb from e.g. mxlinux, so now everything live and install on the live cd of mxlinux, openshot and go to the actual harddrive ware mabox and hence I leave the same video without sound and place the audio file with it just the same in the openshot and I make the video, there is sound on the video, so in my opinion mabox and rendering the audio has a big problem ,

Because I have already done 2 tests with 2 other linux distros and this is only in mabox, even in open source video drivers and nividia drivers no audio is recorded, and normally you don’t even have to change anything there, this is automatically correct, and that vero I am assuming that mabox has a bug or something in its distro.

custom bottled water

I can see that this is not a Mabox issue…it is Openshot problem as stated by @Boxer 's link from Openshot developer who recommends to keep downloading a new daily build of Openshot to see if this problems has been solved ( which until this very moment keeps being an Openshot bug) I frequently do clips with SimpleScreenRecorder some of which I upload in my youtube channel and I can say that Mabox records audio correctly and I have used Flowblade and also youtube editor online for editing audio and had no issues at all @darkarch