List of minor issues, bugs, annoyances & inconveniences that I’ve experienced in a few months:
- Delay for
jgmenu, including start menu, on HDD.
preloaddoes not help.
- Bluetooth GUI is slow to open and often takes several attempts to connect
- Closing lid turns off wifi - but doesn’t turn on again when opened like when suspended
- CPU/memory/disk/network boxes in tint2 appear in between other tray icons
tint2sometimes dies randomly or doesn’t start, as noted in other threads
- Microphone has stopped working a few (critical) times, unsure if a Mabox issue
- Can’t alt-tab between fullscreen and windowed window - alt-tabs fine to windowed, then second alt-tab focuses the next windowed window not the fullscreen one
skippy-xdnot showing thumbnails of minimised windows
- Volume icon sometimes shows wrong volume/mute status with bluetooth headphones
- LUKS, default keyboard is USA regardless of one used during install. Only one password attempt is allowed by default
- No simple option for swap partition or swap file in installer
- Bit confusing with all of the different places to modify default apps
- Unable to uninstall Steam games without big picture mode
- Reliance on default middle-click actions - could be a problem for some?
- Frozen fullscreen app can make desktop unusable unless you can move the app to another desktop with the keyboard
Will add more as I encounter them!