Problem updating applications

I recently installed Mabox Linux 21.11. After some time, I am now experiencing issues with updating the applications (see below). It is appreciated if someone can help me troubleshoot. Thank you.

barry@Mabox ~ $ sudo pamac update
[sudo] password for barry: 
Preparing...
Synchronizing package databases...
Refreshing maboxlinux.db...                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Refreshing core.db...                                                                                                                                                                                                               
Refreshing extra.db...                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Refreshing community.db...                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Refreshing multilib.db...                                                                                                                                                                                                           
Error: multilib.db: GPGME error: No data                                                                                                                                                                                            
invalid or corrupted database (PGP signature)
Failed to synchronize databases
Nothing to do.
Transaction successfully finished.
1 Like

Try RightSidepanelRenew keys

1 Like

Thank you Napcok, but didn’t fix the problem. The error is upon updating the multilib.db. Do you know what that may be?

See this Manjaro forum topic:

1 Like