[IDEA] Cava gradient theme chooser

Remove:

rm ~/.config/terminator/cava-transparent

and try again.

And… you need to run compositor (Picom) to see transparency. You can start/stop it by super + p

1 Like

Hi @napcok.
Solved!!!
I did it and it works, now I can see the transparencies, both in Terminator and in cava which I understand is a child window of Terminator.
Searching with FSearch I see that I have another file in /usr/bin, I guess that is correct.
Thank you very much for your help, I must make more efforts to understand how all this works.
First of all I must get another pendrive, the one I had in use doesn’t boot anymore and I lost the last downloaded Mabox Iso, I formatted it in fat 32 I reloaded ventoy and the Mabox Iso but it shows an error so I won’t touch too much just in case, hahaha.

hello again, it stopped being transparent again.
I updated Mabox and put music back, now it doesn’t work transparent anymore, I ran the rm again… but it doesn’t respond.

As I wrote earlier…

1 Like

Yes, after posting that the problem had returned I realized, I just tested it and put picom on startup, that way I can disable it if I want to but I don’t have to remember to enable it every time I use cava.
Thank you very much for your reply, sorry for not noticing before.

1 Like